15.12.08

how do we feel about...

...putting holes in the walls?

i myself nail stuff in all over the place. my drill is my favorite possession, by far. i know how to use spackle, and i just sort of don't care. but then again, i paint rooms navy blue. some people just don't want to get into the business of cleaning up after they leave. what kind of a renter are you?

i'd turn this into a poll, but i can't figure out how. instead, discuss amongst yourselves. while you discuss, i'll try to learn how to use a freaking blog.

do you respect your walls?
  • yes. i'm too lazy to patch them up when i move.
  • of course. my landlord said i had to, so i do. he has keys.
  • no, but i swear i only use the itty bitty picture hanging stuff.
  • drill, baby, drill.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I keep looking at where I nailed that flag to my wall and wondering why I did that. It totally weirds me out, like some other personality took over--one who doesn't know about thumbtacks...